Wednesday, August 1, 2018

October 22, 1922 - Mother asks Rayson to help with the flowers

Addressed to:
Mr G. Rayson Brown.
1468. E 67 St.
Chicago. Ill


From
Mrs Chas Sisson.
5009 Whittier Blvd.
Los Angeles Calif.
c/o. Loftus Land Co.



1.
Los Angeles, Calif.
Oct 22 - 1922.

My dear Boy:-

Your very dear letter was received yester-day, and I surely was happy to hear from you. for I do get lonesome at times when I think of you and the rest of the folk's back home, but when you come Rayson every thing will be different.

My dear boy you said in your letter that you had found a real home and some one that cares for you! We surely do, and when you come we want you to feel right at home, and we


2.
are all looking foreward to you coming and hope it will not be long.

Rayson I just wish you could have been here this morning it was just beautiful. There was an awful fogg last evening but it was clear this morning, and when I arose I looked out of the window and saw the sun shining on the mountains and it certainly was wonderful. We were over to Aunt Mae's again last week she had some flowers for me to put out in the ground. My dear Son I have some work all ready for you to do when you come, and 


3.
it is this, to help me with the flower's. I have a row of red geranium's from the house out to the street. Rayson the flower's and palm's out here are beautiful, ever one are busy setting out plants and bulb's to blossom this winter.

Now my dear boy I will have to close this letter and write one to Aunt Eva. Take good care of your-self. and with love and a great big kiss. I am as ever your

Loveing Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment