Wednesday, May 30, 2018

June 28, 1922 Whatever is the matter?

Addressed to:
Mr. G. Rayson Brown.
1468. E. 67 St.
Chicago Illinois.

Return address:
From.
408 Marcy St
Ottawa Ill.



Transcription:

Ottawa, Ill.
June 28.-1922.

Dear Rayson:-

Whatever is the matter I have not heard from you since last Satur-day. are you ill, or have I written something that has offended you? If I have I certainly beg your pardon.

I had a letter from Edythe Monday and they were in Big Pine, Calif. and would be at their destination in three or four days she also said she had just finished a letter to you. three whole pages. 

Now my dear Boy please write and tell me just what the trouble is, for I certainly feel bad. if it is that you dont care to hear from me any more dont be afraid to say. I mailed you a letter Sunday night did you get it. 



Rayson this will be a short letter. I just came in from out door's have been diging digging weed's out of the front yard. and when the mail man came and brought me no letter from you, I came right in to write to you, for I cant immagine what the trouble is.

I will now close and get me some lunch. with love and best wishes I still remain

Loveingly,
Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment