Thursday, June 21, 2018

August 1, 1922 ...Mother is a changed person since I have come home.

Addressed to:
Mr. G. Rayson Brown.
1468 East 67th St.,
Chicago,
Illinois.


Return address:
E. G. Sisson
408 Marcy St.,
Ottawa, Ill.




Ottawa, Ill.
Aug. 1 - 1922.
Dearest Rayson:

I will try and write a few lines this morning. My head is a little clearer, maybe I can think. Sunday dear I wasn't feeling like myself at all and hope you will excuse me.

How are you feeling you were not well at all when you left I know. Please tell me all about it when you write.


Our dear Mother is like a changed person since I have come home. I am so glad dear that you wrote me all about how things was going. I certainly didn't know I could help her so much by just being with her. She slept all night Sunday and looks so much better.

I suppose Mother told you that the place was sold. We made the sale only yesterday. We are starting to sell our right away.

This morning I wrote a letter to the folks out west telling them the news. They will be glad to hear it.

Well dear there isn't any news and so will close this little note. We are both feeling much better and hope dear that you are too.


We are both looking forward to next Sunday when you will be with us again. Must close now and help Mother. With all my love and Mother's too, I am yours and yours only,
Lovingly,
Edythe.


P.S. - Dear, Aunt Vic was over and she liked the pictures. She would like a print of she and mother, also one of herself alone. Love - Edythe.


No comments:

Post a Comment